Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wearable Sequins

In this month's People StyleWatch (aka the best magazine in the world) was filled to the brim with holiday outfit options. Their number one suggestion? SEQUINS!! Now, we would all LOVE to be able to take after the two best sequin dresses of all time...




...But it's not very plausible for the daily grind. Here's some more wearable and affordable options!



Sequin Sleeve Blazer on sale for $15.80!










How are YOU going to sport sequins this season?

1 comment:

Aida said...

Hi,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
I wish you lots of success
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com