Sunday, December 2, 2012

I wouldn't be mad

so there are a few things this year that i wouldn't mind finding under the tree. are they a necessity?  No.  But I wouldn't be mad if I opened up a present and found...a



 Mixed Metal Initial Necklace  $40
Ok.  So I already have this.  But I love it and you probably need it in your stocking too.


 Kendra Scott Earrings $58

Nike Free Pink and Cream $100


Steve Madden Studded Loafers


Ray-Ban Foldable Unisex Aviators $239
Studded IPHONE case $6.99 
 Stocking stuffer make you holla!

 Sephora's Lash Stash  $45 ($133 value)
great gift for the self-accailmed product junkies. Click on the link for deets!


*above are things on H's 2012 Christmas list. wants are subject to change.  And gifts are not limited to the aforementioned but are subject to recipient approval. 
**what's on your wish list?

1 comment:

Andrea Carol said...

LOVE the earrings and iphone case. I'm still searching for the perfect pair of brown leather boots. Hopefully I'll find them before Spring ;)