Thursday, August 30, 2012

Product love

Luckily for you, dear readers, we are product junkies. We are always here to tell you what to buy to beautify and perfect. 

Here's some recent great finds:



 My favorite new hair ties. H got them for me for my bday (best gift giver, ever) and I love how they don't pull and tug at my fragile post-pregnancy locks! This set of 5 from Anthropologie is $12, but you can also check out this Very Jane deal that ends today: $3 for a set of 4 hair ties!


 I'm sure I have written about this product before on here, but it is one of my all time favorites. Sometimes I stop using it for a while (gotta cycle through all of my million products) but every time I come back to it I get re-hooked! Strobe Cream is a moisturizer with crushed pearl pigments that give the best iridescent glow. It also has apple extract in it (which firms the skin) and caffeine (which awakens and refreshes!)




AG Firewall Spray is a thermal active spray for those of us with dry and thirsty strands. It is sans alcohol and instead has argan oil to smooth and protect! Here's what the company says about this product: "The NEW AG Hair Cosmetics Smooth Firewall Argan Flat Iron Spray absorbs heat and prevents breakage. Firewall dries the minute you spray it, so your iron can slip seamlessly through your hair. Plus it is infused Argan Oil. Translation: your iron keeps moving and your hair stays healthy."


I got this product as a sample when I ordered some shoes online from Target, and I am in love! Schick Intuition Plus boasts a cushion of silky shaving cream around the razor so it's a complete one-stop-shop (great for traveling and busy moms!) The cream moisturizes and allows for the softest shave in town. Try the pink one. You won't be disappointed. 



I needed a new shampoo and my sister had been using the Sexy hair brand's Silky Sexy line (for thick, coarse hair) so I decided to give the brand a whirl. I tried the Healthy Sexy Hair line that is for color treated and fine, damaged hair. This is my favorite shampoo I've had in a long time! I love that it is made for thinner but damaged locks, because usually you don't see that combo! It thickens while silkening, which is not an easy task.





I was in the line at Nordstrom Rack the other day and these were on a shelf so I decided to try them. Burt's Bee's facial cleansing wipes are great for wiping off makeup in a hurry. They are citrusy scented and have white tea in them which makes them both refreshing and soothing to the skin.

No comments: