Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nighttime Products

I am a creature of habit. There are so many products I want to try and millions of dog-earred magazine pages to prove it. But I just don't have it in me to ditch my old faithfuls. 

Here are my trusty nighttime products.



Clockwise from left:
MAC makeup wipes- when I have lash extensions (like now), it is much easier to use a makeup wipe than use cleanser. These are my very favorite. They have a sugar-based makeup remover in them that dissolves makeup and leaves skin clean and soft.
Claw clips (don't hate)- I can't get away from them. When I wake up in the night to feed my baby, I always use one to pull up my hair. It doesn't tug or pull and it never leaves a crease (very important.)
Cetaphil Cream- I get claustrophobic if my skin is dry. I have been putting this cream on my hands and feet as long as I can remember. No other brand's is as thick or moisturizing. (For the best deal, pick up the large tub at Costco)
Image Ormedic organic facial cleanser- my very favorite cleanser. It foams but doesn't strip and has no artificial ingredients in it because it is organic. I recommend it for almost every skin type.
Olay Regenerist night cream- thick and luscious, this cream does it all. And smells divine.
Blistex chapstick- an oldie but goodie. If I don't wear chapstick to bed it makes me have anxiety (no wonder it takes me forever to get ready for bed. I have major OCD).
CND cuticle oil- love this stuff. the smell is great and it really helps my cuticles not be so trashed.
Image Total Skin Bleaching Cream- my nightly serum that is helping my pregnancy mask disappear! yay for no more dark spots. Now, just to stay out of the sun this summer so I don't take one step forward and two steps back...


What nighttime products can you not live without??



Also, we never heard from our brow winner! So, our new winner is: Chelsea, who said:
Blogger Ryan and Chelsea said...
I have been waxing my eyebrows myself for years. Needless to say, I am no expert, but I do the best i know how. After watching your video on doing brows I have done my best to shape them but it would be SO AWESOME if I could have a personal consultation with you!! EEEEEK! I bought my first brow pencil from walmart and have been trying to use it, but again-- don't really know how!!

I come from a family with dark bushy eyebrows and I have to pluck DAILY to keep them under control!! Please pick me!!!

You have 48 hours to claim your prize!


3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage and Charlotte said...

WHERE did you find the image total skin bleaching cream? I have major pregnancy spots too and haven't been able to get rid of them. I'm going to try that!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Marianne, I use Image for my aesthetics stuff and so I get it wholesale! Let me know if you want to order some :)

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Ack!! I won the brow shaping??.?.? I am claiming my prize!! Call me 480 945 3277 or email me ryanandchelsea@gmail.com