Sunday, April 1, 2012

WW: orange cream-scicle






When it rains, it pours.

You'll have to excuse me for doing ANOTHER outfit post.
Not having to dress a giant bump=one happy mama. Ironic...

but alas, here we are.


- yes that IS my cute little newborn on the dressing room floor.



Creamscicle Orange button up: GAP
Snake Skin Skinnies: GAP
Necklace: J Crew
Nail Polish: Wet N Wild (bad idea, my nails are perm-stained this color, DUH.)
PS: I have two of these ^necklaces if anyone needs one. And obviously you do if you don't already. It is a must. ourbeautymark@hotmail.com


6 comments:

hilda_lou said...

I most definitely need one!

sarasue said...

Yes please!! The necklace is perfect for Easter!

Carly said...

Oh wow! You have two. Where can I get mine. I love love love the color and when I see your posts, I envy all your jewelry. So Jelly!!!

Leslie Anne said...

That is a beautiful necklace. I think I might just need one too.

Kayla said...

yes I want it too!!

Sarah said...

Guess I am too late to claim the necklace. Darn. I admire it every time I see you in it.