Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Taylor's teachings

All I need to know in life, I learned from Taylor Swift.

i.e. Don't date Joe Jonas. (obviously)
Let my natural curls fly free (I've yet to embrace this fully).
Wear red lipstick as often as possible.
It's okay to wear a girly sundress everyday.
False lashes and winged liner are always the answer.
Write songs about breakups. You never know when they'll come in handy.
Don't mind the haters.
Be graceful when accepting awards (this comes in real handy for me ;) ).
The best revenge is looking amazing..

That said, we can still learn more from T. Sweezy.
More??--you may ask.

Yes.
Case in point.

We need to find the perfect nudeish-pinky lipstick ASAP. And wear it everyday.
any suggestions?

We need to wear a brown smokey eye as often as possible
(MAC Tempting eyeshadow is the easiest way to achieve this).

This spring and summer, it's all about white and gold.
(Hers is J. Mendel)

Class dismissed.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'd love to find a lipstick like that. I love that look. :)