Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Wardrobe Updates

We have all had spring's hot trends drilled into our heads enough to take a pop quiz...right?!

Repeat after me:
NauticalNeonFloralPrinted/ColoredJeans/ColorBlocking

Whew!
Lucky for you, I found some amazing (and cheap!) pieces to update your wardrobe in the click of a button.
I love online shopping.
Someone stop me.

Nautical:

Color Blocking:

Colorblock skirt $22.80 (obviously this skirt is currently on its way to my doorstep.)

Colorblock skirt $19.80


Colored/Printed Jeans


Aqua jeans $27.80


Neon




Floral



I'll take one of everything, pleaseandthankyou.



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I too have that amazing skirt! Gotta love f21 . Let me shed some light On the aqua jeans. I ordered the online and was so excited to try them on when they arrived! Unfortunately they are way more distressed then pictured with gapping holes on the thighs! Major bummer!