Monday, April 30, 2012

Baubles

Please excuse our MIA status of the last week. Final's week doesn't play nice with others.


Despite my harried schedule, I still found time to online shop (are we surprised?)


I have discovered a new website that promises to make you swoon.


Bauble Bar

eye.candy (and ear candy too!)


Get this: No tax. FREE shipping. FREE returns. on everything. I'm sorry, but this is the coolest thing I have ever experienced. 


Click this link to open your account and you will get a $10 credit towards your first purchase. No, I'm not kidding. 


Here's a few samples of the goods. How will we ever choose?



Totally just bought these neon pinks.



These earrings were featured on Gossip Girl. I die.


Another amazing factor is that the prices are perfect. There is a great mix of cheaper and more expensive pieces (all of these necklaces are under $40!)


Get your tush over there right now and sign up. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: