Thursday, April 12, 2012

chopped




did you hear the news? anne hathaway has been chopped.
check out her close-cropped hair do.


Survey says? Two shears up.

In other news:
Emily Blunt.

Are you loving her as much as I am lately? She looks amazing. Her hair also deserves some recognition with high praise. Sound Hallelujah Chorus.


Charlize
I don't remember her ever looking better. Tre chic!


Camilla
Not sure what's going on between her um, (knockers)...but otherwise flaw. less. The hair! sigh.



Vanessa

Fail. Kids, look away from your computer screen. This is not for the weak hearted, either. Is she SERIOUS with her zebra striped hair? I literally dry-heaved when I saw it. Sorry for ruining your lunch.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Sincerely,
H.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

just saw Emily Blunt at the gym and she looked amazing. I really like her look.