Friday, March 2, 2012

Recent Beauty Must Haves

Some recent product finds and faves:

A sheer bubblegum pink for the Barbie in all of us.

ELF's Glossy Glosses
So glossy, so cheap and such cute colors.

Doterra's Serenity Oil
Helps me relax at night. Not that I am getting any sleep either way (#iamninemonthspregnant)

Kenra's Silkening Mist
An AMAZING shine spray that refreshes my dead ends even when I wear my hair down for the 4th day in a row...



China Glaze Refresh-Mint nail polish
'cause I'm just a little obsessed with mint green.

My favorite night cream is Olay Regenerist (the purple kind) and I recently tried the Target generic version of it and LOVE it! Bonus: my husband is obsessed with its fragrance so is always telling me how delicious I smell (weird?).

1 comment:

Cami said...

I love your blog! I followed you! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

xoxo
Cami