Friday, February 24, 2012

fashion plate

A lot of my favorite celeb fashion recently has been straight off the runway!
A few pretty little ditties to give us inspiration.

Cameron in Valentino. I probably need this to wear to that black and white party I will be attending in the Hamptons this summer (wishful thinking).

LOVE Serena's Maid of Honor dress by Vera Wang. If only Blair could have 1) chosen a pretty wedding dress and 2) married the right guy. But that's besides the point. I'd love to swathe myself in this peaches and cream confection.

How often is it that a celebrity looks better in a dress than the runway model does? Well, Ginnifer really does a fabulous job of working this fuchsia number. Plus, her hair and makeup are superb!


Now, for something a little more within reach for our daily grind:
I love this outfit for summer time. A maxi, tank, wedges and a few gold chains. So simple yet chic!

No comments: