Saturday, January 14, 2012

WW: Ready to POP


That's right readers.

This girl is about to POP.
{but don't tell her, or any other pregnant mama that}



I'm really loving the tangerine/teal combo right now.









Been so busy preparing for baby... It's been hard taking "me" time. Which, by the way, I love.

DO NOT try this at home.
I do not recommend a at-home hair color session. Espesh by a husband wearing camo. But a Nebraska mama's gotta make do with less than two weeks to go!


But don't be alarmed as it was well supervised and the results were flawless. Maybe hubby should quit law school and head to beauty school...



2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage and Charlotte said...

youre adorable. love that pic of you two doing hair.

Jen said...

You look great!!!

Love that your hubby is willing to help out. my guy won't touch my hair, he will just supervise where my hand should go in the back. at least it's something ;)