Tuesday, January 10, 2012

what the fringe?


Need a change this new year? Don't want to chop off those beautiful long locks? Have the best of both worlds by cutting some bangs! Instant style. Still too scary? You can always try the clip-in bang i.e.: C {previous post} But for those of you who are ready to meet the shears here are a few of my 'bangs most requested' list.

The Heavy Bang:



The Moderate Crescent Bang:



The Piecey Side-Swept Bang:



The Heavy Blunt Bang:



The Piecey Side-Sweeper:



The Center Part Bang:


There is no harm in taking in a picture or two to your stylist to show them what you want. YES, sometimes it's hard to put into words what you're wanting. And to ensure you walk out happy, show your stylist the hair inspiration. Words only go so far! And to those of you who fear you might "offend" your stylist. Pishposh. The only reason why a stylist wouldn't want you to bring in a picture is because they can't rise to the occasion...and then you should find a new one. So don't be afraid, and do a little research before your hair appointment!

3 comments:

What Spoiled My Eggs? said...

I woke up this morning with a hankering for my bangs to come back. This may have been just the inspiration I needed, so thank you!

Brenn said...

So bere's my problem, I'm suddenly obsessed with fringe, but terrified of cutting it (my 5head just isn't super bang friendly...) where can I get myself a set of clip in bangs like C????

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Brenn: I got them at Cosmoprof beauty supply. Anyone who has a professional beauty license can go in there! The bangs are $15 and so worth it :) good luck!!