Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa baby...

Just slip these little goodies under the tree for me...

Disclaimer: it's embarrassing how bare my list is this year. Feel free to give me suggestions of things I have to have!
Why does it seem the older I get, the more practical my list becomes? Oh I yearn for the days with lists filled with expensive toys and designer merchandise.
Rose Gold eternity band
Found this one on overstock.com for $175!



Snoogie pregnancy pillow (I may or may not have already bought this for myself and am currently sleeping with it. Miracle.Worker.)



I've been craving Terri's dark chocolate oranges. I called every store in the state (practically) and they are all SOLD OUT. This, of course, angered me and made my craving that much more intense. Since I couldn't get the orange, I settled for eating 2 boxes of orange sticks (in 24 hours).

Baby Jogger City Select double stroller
I got suckered into this one. I was all prepared to not get an expensive stroller but once the guy in Buy Buy Baby demo'd this for me, it seemed stupid to not get it! So now, I just need the accessories to go with it (gotta love that it's all a la carte! after all, money totally grows on trees.)



I've really been wanting a good red-orange lipstick, but haven't found the perfect color. Any suggestions?

Last, but not least, I am in need of some serious pampering. i.e. facial, massage, keratin blow out, and a mani/pedi. Who wants to splurge for me? Good thing Santa can be extra gracious to his pregnant wife :)


PS the winner of our Junghwa giveaway is:

CORI!

who said..
Blogger Cori said...

I follow TBM....of course:)

December 12, 2011 3:55 PM

Delete
Blogger Cori said...

I also like Junghwa on FB!

December 12, 2011 3:56 PM


Thanks to all who entered!

Cori, email us within 24 hours to claim your prize.

ourbeautymark@hotmail.com


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I don't want to be a downer on the super fabulous stroller, but. . . I had a similar stroller that I fell in love with after a store demo and I couldn't keep it very long. My older little guy quickly grew out of the seat. (only 12 mos old when I bought it) because the foot rest is not adjustable in length it was too short for him not too long after we bought it. (he's never gotten out of the 40% for height so it's not like he's a giant.) The other thing is that the stroller can't be closed with the seats. (doesn't seem like a big deal now, but EVERY TIME you get it in and out you have to put it together and it gets old.) Just thought I'd let you know what I found with mine. You may not mind, but it helps to have all the info before you decide. I hope this helped and that I didn't over step.
This is the one that I had.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11268793