Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nail Trends

This holiday season, let's put our best hands forward and decide which nail trends to sport and which to ignore (and possibly mock).

LOVE:



Pushing it:


Here's a serious question: How do we feel about the forth-nail-accent trend?? I can't decide!!





One nail trend I am not liking right now is the spiky nail shape, as seen on celebs such as Rihanna, Fergie and Beyonce (maybe it has something to do with celebs that only go by their first name. Stay tuned for it to be seen on Madonna and Ke$ha.)


Oh, and let's be sure to run far, far away from anything resembling this:
(remember when acrylic nails and nail piercings were in style? I shudder at the memory.)



As a side note, usually I am not a big glitter fan, but this season you can utilize it restrictively on your nails!!

1 comment:

kent and liz said...

I do not mind the fourth-nail-accent trend, when it is a monochromatic color to the rest of the nails...
Oh, and I absolutely LOVE the Katy Perry inspired nails (last photo)... I just threw up.