Friday, November 11, 2011

hot buns


A few people have asked me how to create the
{very popular on pinterest}

SOCK BUN.




Well, since I don't have my partner in crime by my side to do a decent vlog of it, I will hook you up with all the pictures and links you need to create this look at home.

HOW TO and WHAT YOU NEED:


1. One sock, preferably close to your hair color.
If your hair is already thick try using a nylon sock.
2. One pair of scissors, to cut the toes off of the aforementioned sock.
3. Roll that sock into a donut (bun)
4. Watch this video skipping almost to minute 4. {you're welcome for the time save!}
5. Take note that I do NOT recommend doing it pigtail/princess leia-style.




Also, it should be mentioned that I am now scheduling hair appointments for ARIZONA clients starting December. Book now or forever regret it.
email: ourbeautymark@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Brenn said...

I love the sock bun, and the sock bun curls! The headband curling tutorial on pintrest has also changed my life, and I highly recommend it!!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Oh my gosh, I want a hair appointment!!! I'll be out there for Christmas. Can I please please please get a little make-over? Also, I emailed you guys ages ago and then never heard back. I hope you got my email! I'll write again when I get a free second. But please pencil me in for an appointment sometime between the 19th and 28th or 29th...if that works for you. Yay!