Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gossip Girl Fashion


Gossip girl celebrates their 100th episode. And I have an outlet to comment on their fashion choices {!!!}

Blake Livley
wearing Marchesa.






















The verdict?

Bad call! I understand there will be some who disagree with me on this but I have to stay true to myself. Flapper girl meets Poison Ivy meets the Ice-capades. I will say, her bod is amaze-balls. But we already knew this dress is a travesty.














Leighton Meester
Wearing Balmain. And Jimmy Choo on her feet.
























Survey says?

I didn't like it at first buuut it grew on me. At first I thought the dress looked like something at H &M but the more photos I saw, the better it looked. I want so badly to love everything she does, so that may have something to do with it. But two things are clear. 1. I do not like her bangs. and 2. Her shoes are fantastic.









Kelly Rutherford
Wearing Peter Som.





























LOVE. She is such a beauty. Someone help me look like this when I'm 43. That's right, FOUR. THREE.












Michelle Trachtenberg
Wearing Rebecca Taylor.



























I am irrevolcably infatuated with the jumpsuit. Appropriate and pretty. I would have liked to have seen some different jewelry but I give the shoes a stamp of approval.














I give my best look of the night to...

KELLY.


Who was your favorite? And sorry, Chase, Ed, and Penn are not in this running!

No comments: