Thursday, November 10, 2011

CMA Awards Style

I'm in love with country music. And I don't care who knows it!

Last night was the annual CMA Awards and the stars came out in style (well, some of them.)


Carrie Underwood in Reem Acra on the Red Carpet, which, in my opinion, was her shining fashion moment of the evening.

She was also the host of the awards show. SO basically she got to have like 47 costume changes (must be so tough).
Here's the best and the worst:


BEST:







IFFY:



WORST:



But let's be honest. The real star of the show was Carrie's legs.
Right? Riiight?



More of the good style from last night:

Taylor Swift in a dove grey J. Mendel
(but seriously, would it kill her to throw on a necklace?)


Faith Hill: Love it or Hate it? I can't decide. Maybe I can't get past the hair.
Tim McGraw's legitimate quote when asked about this dress: "I like it because it looks like it can come off easy." TMI.


Kellie Pickler in Pamela Rolland
Love the dress, don't understand her I-got-electrocuted hair. It's a class act on bottom and total crazy mess on top.


Cutest couple: Jake Owen and no-name girlfriend.
Get married and have babies, asap.

1 comment:

A Couple of Craft Addicts said...

Carrie, seriously best legs in Hollywood.