Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Dream of Cream"

Cream is my wardrobe staple.
So are braids.
So when I was invited to do the makeup for this magazine photo shoot I was completely thrilled to be a part of something I already adore!

Summer at Eliza magazine is amazing. She has created a magazine that features all the latest fashion and beauty, but for the girl who still wants to have high standards for all aspects of her life.

Here's a couple pictures from the shoot I did for Eliza that was entitled "Dream of Cream."








Reason #927 why I hate that H lives in Nebraska: doing photo shoots just isn't the same without my partner in crime.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow these photos are amazingly glamorous and so beautifully done! The makeup is literally perfect with the color! I love #2 & #4 the best but they all look beautiful!

Tiffany said...

wow these photos are amazing! and YOU are amazingly talented!!!