Monday, September 19, 2011

WW: bump edition

I don't want to put you all into shock by doing WW for the first time in years. Well, months. I can't speak for H (because she looks great from day one of pregnancy), but I have been going through that super awkward is-she-or-isn't-she pregnant phase (or is she just getting fat??) But I was super excited about this recent purchase of mine and I wanted to share the wealth!


Skirt: H&M (thank the good heavens for elastic waists and longer hems!)
Shirt: Gap
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack


PS be sure to enter the auction below!

4 comments:

Victoria Gayle said...

Are you kidding me right now? You look absolutely stun-ning! Not exaggerating even a little bit :)

Misty Dunny said...

Hello lovely ladies! Ok I'm a little obsessed with your blog here. I feel like I can relate to so many things you write about, even down to which celebrities you adore (team Rachel, Zooey & Emma). While reading through some posts the other day I saw one of you mentioned your dislike for powder foundation. I feel the same way, but my skin is overly sensitive and reacts to nearly anything I put on it (super frustrating). Anyway, so for a while I have been using bare minerals powder foundation. I don't love it the most but it seems to irritate my skin the least. I don't think it's because it's a powder, just probably because it's a higher quality than the average drug store foundation. So my question is this: do you have any advice for us cursed sensitive skinned ladies who would love a liquid foundation but would not love to break out everywhere and/or have overly oily looking skin? Any advice would be lovely. My email is mistydunny77@gmail.com. By the way, you are absolutely the most adorable pregnant lady the blogesphere has ever known. Love.

Jen said...

That in between stage is so hard, But i look forward to your style tips. U look great!

abbie said...

i totally bought this skirt today.. love it! so comfy.