Monday, September 5, 2011

16 lb announcment



Here at The Beauty Mark we've always described ourselves by listing the things we love and saying
"but most importantly, we are wives and mothers"

How true it is.




Which is why it makes us so happy to say...

WE'RE PREGNANT!








Which means: expanding waistlines and non-maternity maternity clothes!

One thing that got me through my first pregnancy
...besides pickles & pickle juice

The Bella Band


This time around I've really enjoyed using this skin cleanser. It gives me peace of mind knowing it's 100% organic and it also makes my skin feel amazing. And I (H) need all the help I can get with my pregnant skin! Big thanks to cousin B!



What are your pregnancy must-haves?
*don't forget to enter the auction below!*

11 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

Congrats! I just had my baby in June and the entire time I was pregnant and I kept wishing you would post some pregnancy tips. No matter what I did I always felt fat and frumpy :) now I'll have something to refer to when I have my next one! Yeah!!! Congrats again :)

amber lynne. said...

congrats!! you both are way too gorgeous it is not fair! cutest moms ever.

Viktoriya -On A Diet 'Till Lunch said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see all the pregnancy fashion!

Jen said...

Congrats!
I know all us prego women would love fashion advice :)

Tiffany said...

how perfect and fun to be prego at the same time as your bff!? I love it! These are gorgeous pics of you 2, btw! Cannot wait to read all your pregnancy and maternity fashion tips! Congrats to you both! (how far apart are your due dates??)

Clint, Marianne, Sage and Charlotte said...

How fun for you both to be pregnant at the same time! And I'll be anxiously awaiting maternity fashion. I am a whale and need all the help I can get. I lived in the bella band with my first two but for some reason any tightness around my belly with this one makes me barf. Not fun!

lrbodine said...

Congrats to both of you! Can't wait to read your maternity fashion tips and beauty tips.

Julie said...

Congrats!! I hope you post lots of pictures of those cute bumps!!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! How fun to be prego with your bf!!

Kayla said...

Congrats!!! you guys are both so beautiful!!!

brittney larson said...

those pictures are stunning!! you guys are definitely
gonna be some of the cutest pregnant mamas out there! :)