Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hair Product: gotta have it


Can't live without my Osis Dust It.
THEE best mattifying/dry shampoo for fine hair around.


This little gem will give your hair volume and lift in just a few seconds. Just use a tincy tiny amount on the roots in the crown area and voila! Once again, a little goes a looong way- you'll be surprised how long it takes you to go through the bottle. It also doubles as a great dry shampoo, soaking up any greasiness. And that, my beauties, is why you gotta have this product.

4 comments:

Britney Jean said...

i'll have to try it out! thanks for the tip...my hair is always so flat!

Ali Marcum said...

I love this stuff! i have short hair and it works miracles, my boyfriend brought it home one day for himself but now i use it constantly! haha i just can't get over how good it works.

Scott and Ashley said...

I am obsessed too! Its the best!

Rachel said...

I LOVE this product! My mom's hair stylist introduced it to me about a year ago and it is perfect for my extremely, thin, fine hair!