Sunday, June 26, 2011

WW

I'm not gonna lie. We took a little unscheduled break from Weekend Wardrobe because sometimes it feels like we can't even be bothered to get ready in this mind-numbing heat.

But we're back! Here's an outfit from this weekend:


I love the proportion of a longer, high-waisted pencil skirt with a blousy top. So chic and effortless!
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Vintage
Necklace: F21 (since they don't have it anymore, I found a suitable replacement here)
Shoes: Last Chance
Belt: small boutique in San Diego (sorry, I couldn't find anything comparable online!)

AND..you get a second dose of WW because I wanted to show you my earrings I got on my anniversary staycation! Also, I am just loving braids lately, especially with ombre hair color!
Kendra Scott earrings, $60





PS the lucky winner of our Finders Keepers giveaway is...

Miss Meredith Bleak
who said:

Blogger Meredith Bleak said...

I follow you and covet that dresser :)

June 20, 2011 6:42 PM

email us by Tuesday June 28 at midnight to claim your prize!
ourbeautymark@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

LOVE that belt! And those earrings are absolutely adorable!!

Catherine said...

Where is that belt from?

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Catherine,
Sorry I just realized I forgot to put where my belt is from! Unfortunately I got it at a small boutique in Sand Diego :( Sorry I couldn't be more help!
XO
C

Britt and Josh said...

Can you put up a tutorial on how to do your hair like that in a braid? It's adorable. I'm obsessed.