Wednesday, June 1, 2011

C's Must Haves

There are few products that really get my motor runnin'.

I mean, I am a product junkie (who isn't?) but I have reserved a special place in my heart for a precious few essentials.

Dying to know what's made The List?



Keep reading.



I discovered this oil when I was pregnant with my son and I swear by it! I used it to avoid stretch marks by rubbing it on my pregnant belly every night and it worked like a charm!
Now I use it for everything! Razor bumps, cuts, burns, scars, and pretty much anything you decide to put it on.
It contains Hemp oil and all 9 essential amino acids so it's mega-moisturizing and super delicious for the skin.



I talked about this color the other day, but I feel that I didn't fully explain how great this color is. It's all you need for your nails this summer! So just buy it, okay?



This glorious product comes courtesy of Paul Mitchell's new high-end product line Awapuhi. I use it on my and my son's curls for the perfect tousled, beachy look.

Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Cream
This is simply the best shaving cream. The scent {Cashmere Rain} is fresh without being flowery, and the cream formula is not meant to foam but to provide just a thin moisturizing layer.


A cult favorite. A makeup artist's dream. For my fellow straight-lashed girls out there: Get one. You won't be disappointed.


MAC's newest formula of powder now comes to us in bronzer! This is MAC's first non-drying powder formula, and it is created using Shea Butter and Olive Oil! Talk about delicious hydration. This bronzer goes on so smoothly and gives the perfect hint of bronze.
I literally cannot breathe when I think about this next product. I discovered it only a couple weeks ago when one of my customers bought some, telling me it is the best product to buy as a gift for people. So I tried it. And I died. This body creme is the consistency of whipped butter and its addictive scent smells like summertime and coconut dreams. Here's what Kiehl's has to say about this product:

Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter formula instantly delivers deep moisture when needed. With a fantastic scent, its Shea Butter, Squalane, Jojoba Oil, and Beta-Carotene will keep your skin feeling magnetic and healthy all day long.

This body creme comes in a little pricier (it's $35) than my typical Cetaphil cream, but it is oh-so-worth the indulgent experience of smearing it all over my body every night. My sheets now smell like coconut and honey.


BTW, we are doing a super-fab giveaway on the other blog today. check it out!



2 comments:

HeatherM said...

I have a question about the bronzer powder...I have only tried bronzer once and it was a loose powder and I looked like an oompah loompah!

What is the secret to applying it?

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Heather: We are planning on doing a vlog about how to apply bronzer! Keep your eye out for it :)