Sunday, May 1, 2011

WW: To the Finish Line

I ran my first 10K yesterday and it felt SO good.
Ok, that's a lie. It was slightly horrible BUT it felt so good to finish without stopping!! Whoever said running was addictive was dead-on.

Seeing as I spent most my weekend in workout gear, that is exactly what you're gonna get for Weekend Wardrobe.


Weekend Wardrobe Works Out

Shirt: Nike Dri-Fit Tee
{LOVE these}
Running Tights: Lululemon
{Never want to take these off}
Shoes: Brooks

If you find yourself in the market for new runnings shoes I had a FAB experience at Road Runner Sports. They analyze the way you run to find the perfect shoe for you.
Happy Exercising!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

wow, congrats on the 10k!

kemra said...

Congrats girl! You've got a great little butt! Makes me want to pinch it : )

Clint, Marianne, Sage and Charlotte said...

OK. You are such a hooch for not saying anything today! Going on and on about ME running. And look at you, you little runner! Congrats on the 10K. It's longer and faster from there....!!! Let's run together.

Alissa Tyler Goates said...

Yay thanks for the recommendations I've been wanting some stretchy workout capris and didn't know which ones to get. I'll look these up :)

Rachel said...

Oh hill... I'm so proud you are turning into a runner! remember how crazy you thought i was in high school for running cross country? and that was only a 5K race! but anyways, i'm totally loving those running tights - i want some!

Melissa said...

Running is addictive! And i love me some lulu's can't live without them, worth every penny!