Sunday, May 22, 2011

WW: coral lovin'

I am loving coral lately. Jewelry, makeup, accessories, you name it!

But who knew that I would love me a pair of coral capris?

Well, I suppose it's not that surprising.
'Cause they're a killer.



This is what happens when my husband takes the WW pics..he snaps a photo when I am not expecting it!

Shirt: Gap
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack
Capris: Gap (I got them for $20 in-store but for some reason they aren't for sale online!)
Sandal: Nordstrom
Lipstick: MAC Ever Hip
Nail Polish: Essie Haute as Hello (LO.V.E. it's the perfect summer color!)

I'd like to thank all those who made this WW possible. Namely, my darling friend C who first wore these pants and inspired me to want coral boyfriend capris, and my sister in law K, who was kind enough to let me buy the last pair in our size and forgo the purchase herself.

4 comments:

Classy Cute said...

Love teh outfit, it looks great on you!

Jen said...

cute! love the color.

abbie said...

you are darling! and i also have these capris. love the color. makes me feel summer-y and tan!

Shalise said...

Thanks for the tip! I got them in army green, but I love them all the same!