Friday, May 27, 2011

Glee Fashion Face-off

Fashion Tip Friday
presents...
A Glee Tribute
we're Glee-ks and we're not afraid to admit it.


Let me start by stating the obvious. Rachel Barry and Lea Michelle are two completely different people. Take note of the following:



See what I mean? Rachel= argyle up to her neck
Lea= skin bearing sex kitten
I almost feel like we have a Jessica Biel/7th Heaven issue on our hands. Know what I'm sayin'?




Now let's turn our attention to the beautiful Quinn Fabray. Also known as Dianna Agron.
Her hair is...how do I put this...
EX. QUIZ.

Although I liked it better in the earlier episodes of Glee when she didn't "color her roots between the foils." So sue me.



With great sorrow I bring you the following pics. Oh Dianna. Why?

I'll admit she look darling in this picture but when you have gorg-y gorg hair like that, you can't just chop it. I died inside when I saw this.
Chord is rockin' a new do as well. Your thoughts?





3 comments:

Brenn said...

Chort is suddenly looking like a hot Macaulay Culkin. I haven't noticed it before, but looking at that picture--AAHHHHH!!

I'm torn about Diana's hair. Its super cute in this b&w pic, but her long hair was so gorgeous!!

Jamie said...

I'm obsessed with celeb hair. Totally obsessed. Dianna is my hair inspiration. It use to be Jen Aniston but no-no not anymore. I am growing my bangs out to have them look like hers in that 3rd picture with the low messy side bun? I want my hair like that everyday. How oh how can I do it? Sigh!
Seriously, I'm asking how do I get that perfect side swept bang? They are almost long enough. I think. Is it a round brush? A flat brush, a flat iron? What?

Pepper Lovin! said...

Ok Hils,

So chord looks really pale to me with dark. I am glad diana chopped I did NOT love all her layers this season.