Friday, May 20, 2011

Fashion Tip Friday: Knotted Spotted




This FtF is for you long hair girls and extension worshipers. Where we lack in fun haircuts {healthy trims aside} we make up for in styling opportunity. Here is some inspiration to get you started on your oh-so-fashionable selves.


How darling is this hair bow? I've been seeing a lot of hair accessories lately sans an actual accessory. Know what I"m sayin? Your hair is the accessory.
Knotted Pony. SO cute for some 2nd, 3rd- Day hair.
Here are some step by steps {via} to show you how to recreate this 'do at home.
I love everything about this picture. Whoever finds me that sweater wins!
And last but not least, my mantra.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Viktoriya -On A Diet 'Till Lunch said...

Great post! I love adding knotted hair. Its so creative and fun!

I've never seen the pony, will have to try!

http://onadiettilllunch.blogspot.com/

The Bensons said...

Oh wow what a fun and creative way to do your hair...i'll def have to try that.