Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Red HOT!

Red jeans, dresses, and accessories OH MY!

Spotted: celebrities decking out their hot bods in every shade of rouge. Let's be realistic, I'm pretty sure red pants would not be flattering on me. But if you have long legs or want to draw attention to your lower half, I say GO FOR IT!

This trend is super of-the-moment and I'm loving how celebs are embracing it. I will say that if you decided to take the plunge and purchase a pair of red pants, don't break the bank doing so. This trend will be over faster than you can say "charge it."



Here's a cheaper alternative to their designer brand:



Other swoon-worthy red moments:

Blake Lively in Marchesa


Both Jessica Simpson and Rachel Bilson in a Vanessa Bruno jacket.
Who wore it better??
admirable effort, J. in fact, you're looking pretty good. but R just has the "it factor."


Now for some clothing that is within our budget
{sigh. It's not nearly as fun shopping with your realistic bank account}



red romper F21 {love this as a swimsuit cover up!}


For your little ones:
red denim shorts for boys Gap {wish they had these in my son's size!}


red bathing suit for girls, JCrew {you're welcome, H}


Now, if you're way too nervous and sweaty to all go full-out red {it's the color of confidence, don't you know} try some red accessories {or even a red lipstick, perhaps??}

red bracelet Anthropologie

red glasses Anthropologie


In true Beauty Mark style, let's all look at what NOT to do:


head-to-toe red: never anyone's brightest idea.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm dying over red right now. I think that will be my Easter color this year. I love J.Simps jacket... want it! Oh but the pants, I may pass on.