Saturday, March 26, 2011

WW: fit to be tied.

I decided that I am obsessed with vintage scarves, and tying them around my head like a bohemian goddess (my words, so vain). Don't you love how it's tied in a feminine bow? AND how you can totally cover up four-day-not-washed hair with it's adorableness? Indeed.

Shirt: Gap
Jeggs: Gap
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (recent)
Scarf: vintage (NYC flea market find)
Sunglasses: Armani Exchange, Nordstrom Rack

Now, let's talk about my shoes. TDF. (to die for, for those of you who don't speak in acronym.)
I found these Stewart Weitzman's at Nordstrom Rack the other day and loved them. And then I looked at the price and loved them even more. They were originally $400, marked down to $200, an additional 75% off of that, and then my lovely employee discount on top of that!! The grand total? A mere FORTY DOLLARS. Only 10% of the asking price! I am still on a high from that find. Don't be jealous, just be happy for me, okay?


3 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

Adorable! I love looking up last chance finds and realizing I saved a million dollars.

that one girl said...

Um, hello!? Those shoes are great news--love love love! Okay, but now you've to got to teach us how to wear vintage scarfs so we look like bohemian goddesses, and not crazies with dirty hair. (Because I am all about finding things that cover up four-day hair! WIN!)

Mars said...

I'm drooling over your shoes! TDF!! That scarf is so cute too. I also envy your employee discount haha!