Sunday, March 20, 2011

WW: Birthday Edition


Do your husbands/boyfriends/significant others ever give you that...look?

The look that says

"what's she gonna wear this time?"

The look that says

"nothing about this outfit is normal."

Or the look that says

"what did she come up with now?"

I feel that I get that look pretty frequently.

I hope I'm not the only one!!


I am extremely upset that I didn't get a great picture of my weekend wardrobe. So let me warn you now, there will be another showcasing this outfit of mine, which is amazing, if I do say so myself. So we'll look at this post as a little teaser!





The sunglasses:
H's: Forever 21
His: Norstrom Rack
Both inspired and founded by C!
THE necklace: Birthday present from him
Anthropologie
Blazer: Birthday present {thx H!} H&M
Tank: H&M
Best skirt you've ever seen in your whole life except that you can't see it in this picture {sigh}: H&M


post signature

5 comments:

Courtney Rogers said...

H: prettiest girl in town
H & M: best store ever. I NEED that skirt and I don't even know what it looks like. I'm hyperventilating.

The best is when they give you that "look" and you realize you're a) all dressed up and they're taking you to Carls Jr or b) that you're all dressed up and he's wearing a v neck and patterned shorts. Story of my life.

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Hillary! :) You look super duper pretty in these pictures ;) Love your outfit, love your hair! And now I'm DYING to see pics of the fab skirt! I was just at H&M last weekend and walked out of the store empty handed (shockingly!) And now I NEED to see this skirt so I can know if I must go back and purchase it immediately! ;)

brittney larson said...

i get that look quite frequently as well. it's a fashionista's destiny... we are not understood by all (men)!! haha :)

Jamie said...

I have a gift card to H&M burning a hole in my wallet (6 mos). I have been waiting to loose some baby weight before I use it up. PLease, show the skirt. Who isn't in need of a good skirt for spring? You look so great. :)

Heidi Rose Woody said...

Loved every minute of shopping with you for the fabulous 25th! So glad we found that outfit that makes you glow! And I see le grand orange!!! mouth. is. watering....