Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Blog Anniversary


Happy 1st Birthday to the Beauty Mark!!!

Can you believe?

It has been one whole year since the Beauty Mark graced you with it's presence. That's right people, 365 days of pure bliss just for you.

We've dedicated our time and talents in effort to make the blogging world a prettier place. Now is where you come in. We thrive off of comments and followers so on this momentous occasion it is time for you -reader, to come out of the closet and give some Beauty Mark love!! {Yes, YOU reading this now} If not, we will probably just close shop. Kidding, but maybe.


That said, I am prepared to show you the coveted top 5 blogging moments by TBM...EVER! According to popularity {# of hits}


Drumroll please??


1. Leighton Vs. Blair

A nod to our favorite girl{s}.

Also, have you SEEN Country Strong yet? Stop what you're doing right now {after you read and comment of course} , and go see it - it's seriously AMAZE.



How-to's on Celebrity styles and product recommendations.


See what made C's top ten LOVES last year.






The title says it all.



Styling by TBM. Loved these girls.









And now let me introduce you to she said, she said.

My favorite post to date was C's post on Fake Bake. Have you been reading TBM long enough to know what it was? Let me refresh your memory!! My favorite part was "friends don't let friends be pasty" SO true.


C's favorite post for the year was H's letter to summer.





Do you have a favorite post?
Do you have something you wish we would blog about?
Do you wish us a happy anniversary? Good. Let us know!


post signature

24 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :D

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary! I love reading your blog daily!!

Kurt and Carli said...

Happy Anniversary cute girls. Thanks for keeping us new moms in the fashion loop!

Carrie said...

awwww don't stop blogging! I have absolutely no friends interested in fashion, hair, makeup, or anything like that (I know, weird huh?) so i need your blog for my girlfriend fashion talk fix.

Happy Blogiversary

Melis said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Love the site & visit all the time!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your blog. And I am dying to see Country Strong! Life has been so busy I just haven't had a chance yet.

Mrs. Nelson said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Leigh said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my gorgeous friends! I always love the "WW" posts. I'm still anxiously waiting for a Vlog on how to curl with a straightener.

Congrats you two.

xoxo's

Auburn said...

happy anniversary girls. go buy something for yourselves to celebrate. no - really - do it.

Alex said...

happy anniversary and thanks for answering my mascara question! your blog is so fun to read.

elizajoy said...

Love it. Happy Anni. Xoxo

Mars said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys should do some what not to wear posts and give people tips!

kayla and tyler said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love this blog and I read it daily. I started reading as far back as when you guys did the 'Fake Bake' post, I even emailed the link to myself, cause I want to buy some!! it's still in my Inbox.

Jenifer Howard said...

I love reading this blog! Its so much fun! I love the Vlogs and all the tips!! Thanks you guys!!

Myla said...

yeah!!!! one year!!! I love all beauty/fashion related posts…so thats just about everything:)
I would love more how-to's ect…and updates on seasonal make-up & hair trends seeing as your both trendy and pros!!!

Connie said...

Love this blog! Happy Anniversary!

Clint, Marianne, Sage and Charlotte said...

don't close shop!! we love you. Happy one year!

Lacie said...

I love your beauty tips, keep them coming! I live in Arizona and I would like to know what are your favorite clothing stores to shop at. Or where do you like to shop out of state. I want new places to shop but don't know where to start.

Ashley said...

I love your blog! I just wrote about you guys on a post today :) I love all the weekend wardrobe and beauty tips! For my birthday, I want to do a personal shopping trip with you guys. I think that would be so fun! Anyway, hope you keep the blog going!

-Ashley

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

i also loved the fake bake post and have been a user ever since:) xoxo

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love your blog!!! Loved a post a while back, I think it was a reader question post, about the best drugstore concealer. I had used the same maybelline concealer for years and when they discontinued it, I was devastated!! I tried so many different concealers and could NOT find one I liked!!! I finally tried the one you recommended in that post, the L'Oreal Paris True Match, and I have been using it ever since!! You guys saved me, seriously!
Love reading your blog!!!!!! You guys are the cutest! Happy Anniversary! :)

she851518 said...

You have really good working I like it, I have also some information of Fashion

goatsie said...

I love this blog! I got my sister looking at it and I share what I learn with my friends all the time. My favorite thing is your video how-to's. I've been wanting to do red lips forever I got brave and bought red lipstick and liner after the video tutorial and I love it. Thanks!

Randee Mecham said...

LOVE your blog! Happy Anniversary!