Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hot Mamas

What happens when the Beauty Mark girls team up with Pied Piper Photography?
That's right, we don't mind tooting our own horn.
And let's take a few moments to drool over the fabulous work of the Piper...she's done it again!! {no surprise there}

Could these ladies BE any prettier? We think not.

Hot mamas for sure!


Shalyn said...

GORGEOUS- the makeup, the hair, the photography! I would love to look like any one of them!

Clint, Marianne, Sage and Charlotte said...

Is that the beautiful Katie Peterson I see? How does she have four kids and still look so good?

KC & Elizabeth said...

My husband works on the television show "No Ordinary Family" and I was convinced the 8th picture down was the lead actress Julie Benz. I swear that could be her headshot! What a beauty!

KC & Elizabeth said...

P.S. That girl should get a job as her stand in :)

Classy Clutter said...

Was that a chandler bing quote at the end?! I think it was!

These girls are GORG! The Piper HAS done it again!

Well done.

XO, Mallory