Sunday, December 19, 2010

WW & an Annoucement

Let the holiday season begin! Why do things seem to get so crazy around the holidays? I was just happy to be able to snap a picture between church meetings today. This little number can be found on our family Christmas card too. Thanks to this veeery talented gal.


Boyfriend Cardigan: J Crew

Navy Ruffle Blouse: J Crew

Grey Skirt: J Crew

Grey polka dot tights: Last Chance

Shoes: Nordstrom

Necklace: F21


I would like to make it public that I need my eyebrows done. Stat. Yes, this is a public plea for my girl C to start melting her wax!! Looks like I will resort to scheduling appointments via our blog since we're too busy to hang out. {sad song}

That said, I would like to also announce a weeklong blog hiatus. As much as we love blogging, we think our readers {and ourselves} need a slight break to spend time with family. With the exception of ALL of the GIVEAWAY WINNERS being announced the 22nd we take a little break and will resume on the 26th.



Happy Holidays to all those fashionistas out there!!

XO


post signature


PS: There are STILL Giveaways going on now. Enter now!!



No comments: