Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Wish-list




How many times do you get asked what you want for Christmas but can't seem to think of anything? Never? Then you're like me. Lucky for my family and friends I have a public forum from which I can answer that very question...Hint hint!! {was that too subtle?} Husband: this is a list you are safe to buy from!


These are a few of my favorites this season:



Canon Rebel



Michael Kors 'Bel Aire Chronograph' Watch


Did anyone see the episode from Giuliana and Bill where they bought a cute little Ikea sleeper sofa? Well ever since I saw it, I feel like I need to own one.

Bumble & Bumble Seaweed S & C
Thank you very much.

LOVE Cremesheen Lipgloss from MAC, any color, really.

Anything from JCrew. Here are a few ideas...
This tee {only $25}
Darling sequin jacket. A little steeper at 120+...maybe Santa could bring this one?
Forever 21 Tunic. Ok, OK! I already bought it, unwrapped it, and wore it- sue me!

in complete infatuation with these lovies from Urban Outfitters. OH please please please tell me Santa reads this blog!! These are needs, not wants.

Which is cuter? The Pink or White duvet?



Can you believe the ruffles?


Well that about wraps it up. {get it?} But just in case you were wondering... YES, we accept fan mail/christmas gratuities {!}

2 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

I have the headboard and the shower curtain in white and they still make me smile each and every day.

I♥naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes said...

Love your wish list! I've been wanting that duvet for awhile. It's so cute! I vote white! AND I realllly need that rebel camera!