Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Hoopla: 2




Are you ready for this one? You'd better fasten your seatbelt cause this one will blow you away. The very talented photographer

Larry Reeves

is giving one mini photo session to one {very} lucky reader.

Just look at some of his best work, here - whilst you dream of your very own session. Then you can practice your most photogenic faces in the mirror!





All you have to do is follow these simple steps to enter:



1. Be a Beauty Mark follower and LIKE us on FB!!!

2. Put Larry's button on your blog


3. Leave another comment if you blog, FB, or tweet this giveaway!

4. Leave a comment telling us that you "Like" Larry FB

**You must make at least one comment to enter. All additional comments will be considered extra entries! Good luck!**



This giveaway will run from 12/14 to 12/18 so put in your entries FAST {especially if you are wanting to get one for Christmas!!}





post signature

28 comments:

one kiss at a time said...

Dumb question but I'm new to blogging, how do I add larry's button to my blog??

one kiss at a time said...

and I "Liked" Larry Reeves Photography on Facebook

one kiss at a time said...

and I already follow The Beauty Mark

famofboys said...

I follow the beauty mark and need this photo shoot!

Jake and Kalli said...

I follow and like the beauty mark already. This could be my maternity session! :)

famofboys said...

I blogged about it!

Jamie said...

This would be great for a newborn shoot!
I put it on facebook.
I am a follower
I like Larry on Facebook!
I just put his button on m blog.

Super exciting. Love the Hoopla! :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage and Charlotte said...

I LOVE Larry! I so need this for when my nasty braces come off in a few months. :)
I'm a follower and like you on FB

Clint, Marianne, Sage and Charlotte said...

I like Larry on FB

Leigh said...

#1 "Like" him
#2 "Love" you guys
Please, please pick me!

Samantha said...

I follow and like the beauty mark!

Samantha said...

I "like" Larry on facebook!

Mallory said...

I follow you guys on FB...
and blogger...
and i now follow larry on FB...
and grabbed his button.

This would be great to make my hubs get in with me since the last time we had professional photos taken was our engagements almost 4 years ago!

Amanda Lines said...

i follow you girls and like you on fb! hellllur!

Amanda Lines said...

i "liked" larry on fb. this would be perfect for my lil girl's 6 mo. photos! i hope i win!

Jake and Kalli said...

hey my second comment didn't show up! I like him on facebook...

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

I follow The Beauty Mark! (you guys are awesome!) & i like you on FB.

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

I put Larry's button on my blog. check it out on weheartlewis.blogspot.com (im a slacker on my blog updating though)

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

I like Larry on FB! he is soooo super talented & creative.

SpencerandChelseaCoon said...

I follow you guys on blogger and facebook!

SpencerandChelseaCoon said...

I "like" larrys facebook...crossing my fingers!

Connie said...

I like you guys on facebook (:

Connie said...

I like larry on FB

Connie said...

His button is on my blog justhavingaball.blogspot.com

Connie said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/missconnie2010/status/16270014726283264

minyon said...

I like/love The Beauty Mark

minyon said...

I follow TBM (wherever they go)

minyon said...

I love Larry's pics!