Monday, November 8, 2010

money can't buy you style


I sometimes find myself saying things like "oh maybe someday when I have a million dollars, I'll be able to have the cutest outfits ever." But if there's one thing I've learned from watching Fashion Police, and stalking celebs via magazines & blogs - it's that MONEY CAN'T BUY YOU STYLE.

Just take a gander at some of these recent celeb mishaps for yourself:
Perhaps Anne Hathaway's icon is MC Hammer?
Christina Ricci's stomach is purging a bad salad she had earlier?
Nothing says split personality like Julianne Moore's dress she wore at Bulgari Express.
How many times do we have to say it? Just because it's vintage does NOT mean you should wear it.
Shenae Grimes...I'm so sorry for your loss.
Taylor- I'm not even surprised anymore. Thanks for lightening up the eye shadow?
Scary pattern Nicole- Yikes!
This is actually a good picture from this night. Her hair was a hot mess. Whoever styled her needs their licensed revoked asap!



post signature

2 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

I say that all the time because it drives me crazy: Just because it's vintage doesn't mean it's even CUTE! Oy vey!!

These are hideous messes.

nicole said...

1. i posted about your guys blog on my blog and everyone i talk to mentions how much they love it and ask who you guys are

2. i have this sassy p-leather jacket and i dont know what to wear it! i also dont want to look like a biker chick HELPPP!