Sunday, October 3, 2010

WW

WHY is it still so freakin hot? I know discussing weather on this blog is beside the point. (But really, WHY?!)

I think I'll send a strongly worded memo to the AZ weather that suggests just how badly I would like to start wearing my new boots (and perhaps purchase the best Members Only gray leather jacket I saw at Nordstrom Rack the other day...)



Anyway, the weather has affected not only my attitude, but my wardrobe choices. Hence the top knot. And effortless Jeggings (that practically feel like yoga pants).


shirt: Gap

Jeggings: Nordstrom Rack (Hue brand, $10, best bday gift from H!)

Shoes: Michael Kors, Last Chance

Earrings: F21

Lipstick: MAC Morange

Nail Polish: OPI You Don't Know Jacques (a really cute grayish/purple based taupe)


post signature

1 comment:

Jen said...

You can add my name to that memo. I have some cute boots I've been dying to wear too, I'm ready for fall weather!