Monday, October 4, 2010

It's in the Bag part deux



Remember when C gave us a sneak peek inside her bag as a nod to one of our fav mag articles? Well it's time for another installment of "What's in her bag" and reader BEWARE because this is totally uncensored. Meaning, I did NOT clean and/or edit anything. So what you're about to see may scare you into keeping your sidekick just a tidge tidier.


here's what's in my bag:



1. Yes, I am a mother to a almost 1 1/2 year old and I STILL rock the diaper bag. {is there some kind of rule to when you stop using these things?} Must say, I do love this large piece of luggage.

2. Shears for weekend haircuts {sigh}

3. Appointment book. YES I lug this thing around with me. Even when I had a Blackberry I used the ol' pencil and notebook for scheduling hair appointments. Just call me Wilma Flinestone.

4. Daughter's shoes {new at Target}

5. Nordstrom sample of Chanel's newest perfume {!}

6. Hobo wallet a la Nordstrom. LOVE this brick.

7. Checkbook/Cellular Module. SO old school...are we seeing a pattern here??

8. Burt's Bee's chapstick. Cannot. Live. Without. Seriously the best.

9. Approx 8 different pink shades of Mac lipgloss/lipstick

10. Hand sanitizer, crushed graham crackers, Gymboree Reward card, Desitin, Chick-Fil-A receipt


You may ask yourself why I listed the things in #10 at all. Well, let's face it, trying to be a local celeb and mom isn't all glamourous! {joking people...}


post signature

4 comments:

The Girl with Pearl Earrings. said...

Awww, im so happy im not the only lip gloss freak in the world! Ive got approx. 10 lip glosses in my bag (Victoria's Secret and Revlon, usually). + 2x Carmex and 1 Burt's Bees (I bought a multi-flavored 6-pack with a nice little purse as a free gift, hahaha). I still cannot decide which one is better: Carmex or Burt's Bees?

Amy said...

Oh. My. Heck. I love that diaper bag. Where did you get it???

I've been wanting to try Burt's Bees lip balm. I'm afraid to try anything new because if I use anything but vaseline, my lips break out in a rash. I know. Weird. I have eczema. Such a curse.

Connie said...

I am also a MAC lipgloss/lipstick addict. I think I have at least 5 rolling around in my purse right now. I love their Cremesheen colors.

JD and Hillary Darner said...

Amy- I got it at Baby Bliss but you can also order them at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus.

Connie- I LOVE love LOVE Cremesheen. Is there a Mac Lipgloss anonymous. If so, I need to join, STAT!