Sunday, September 19, 2010

WW

Yesterday H and I went and did some hair and makeup for a couple of darling and hilarious girls. It was a great time and a fabulous excuse for me to get ready {for the first time this week}.

I know I may look a slightly diminutive in such a large shirt, but I can't resist an exaggerated shoulder.

Shirt: F21 {the Twelve by Twelve brand}
Skinnies: Gap
mustard flats: Gap
Grey belt: F21
Lipstick: MAC Russian Red
Nail Polish: OPI in O'Hare and Nails Look Great {the perfect red}


btw, did you notice that I am TAN? okay, well tan for me. I'd like to thank my husband for taking me to Carlsbad last weekend and Fake Bake Airbrush for helping me maintain the glow. and sunscreen so my face didn't burn.






Tomorrow the winner of the Ritzy Misfit Giveaway will be announced! That leaves you only 24 hours to enter...

post signature

2 comments:

JT, Britt & Bella said...

Love the lipstick! (and cute outfit too) :)

Jen said...

I LOVE the lipstick! gorgeous.