Sunday, September 12, 2010

ww

the ONLY reason i posted this pic was to show you my favorite Mac gloss. it's a cremesheen gloss: Going Casual












this weekend we attended "Lamb of God" at Gammage in Tempe. i don't know how many more performances they are having but if you get the opportunity it was very, very good. in the parking garage i made my hubby snap some pics for my weekend wardrobe! i'm thinking one, or the both of us need some photography lessons stat!
Leopard print Cardi: Nordstrom (BP)
White Tee: GAP
Jeggings: GAP
Nude flats: Nordstrom Rack (Steve Madden)
Necklace: F21


in other news we are very excited for our upcoming week...
an entire week of fashionable fall Giveaways! Trust me, You'll want to enter each one. This isn't your grandma's giveaway. Practically giving away the farm. SO get ready!



post signature

3 comments:

Em said...

Hillary I just love you! And I need that necklace...

Summer said...

Lovin' the shoes even though I am usually not a fan of nude shoes. Something about the detail makes them pop!

Clint, Marianne, Sage and Charlotte said...

I am dying to go see Lamb of God. You are always too cute.