Sunday, September 26, 2010

WW: went to work





Whew! We're slightly exhausted from all that giving and winning. But now we're back to our old antics and ready to talk b.e.a.u.t.y.




This is what i wore to work. I'm trying to figure out why I ever really get ready for work when -without fail- my clothes end up with hair color and/or bleach on them. It's pretty much the saddest thing ever!





Cardi- Target


White Tuxedo Buttondown- Ann Taylor Loft


Black Zipper Leggings- Ann Taylor Loft


Flats- Jeffrey Campbell a la Last Chance


Studded Bangles- Last Chance


Earrings- Habit Salon





post signature

2 comments:

STyle SHepherd said...

Sad that your gorgeous ensembles get ruined at work, but... you still have to look gorgeous. Love the cardi paired with that tuxedo shirt.

Sarah said...

I was wondering if you recently bought that white tuxedo shirt or not? I really love it and want it!