Monday, September 20, 2010

Ritzy Misfit WINNER


Are you sweating with anticipation?


The winner of the Ritzy Misfit Necklace is..

(and was chosen by random number generator)









who said

Blogger Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

already a follower of TBM, requested to be friends on facebook, and following her blog!! i want to win this, especially since ive never won ANYTHING in my life and my birthday is in a couple weeks! if i win this then my hubby wont have to spend any money (that we dont have since he just recently started his own business) to buy me anything :] im a momma of 3 babies and i deserve it! lol

September 16, 2010 8:44 AM



Congrats Amanda. What a great birthday present! Email us to claim your prize!
ourbeautymark@hotmail.com


***There are still Give-aways going on now! Enter below

post signature

2 comments:

SpencerandChelseaCoon said...

Yay for Amanda! She does deserve it! Even though Im sad that I dont get to have it haha!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

Yay!!!!! I am so stoked!!!!