Friday, September 24, 2010

Fashion Tip Friday




Fall Hair Beauty Trends


Ombre Hair Color









HOT or NOT?


We decided. HOT!

I like the more subtle ones like Jessica Beils and Whitney Ports {no surprise there}.

NOT HOT? Have you seen Lea Michele lately? She took it waaaaaay too far. EW.


This is great for people that don't mind having roots.

AND you can go a little longer between appointments too!




Another Hot Trend...


Keritan Complex Blow Out




Why we love it?


1. Check out the smooth, silky, manageable hair.

2. Great for ALL hair types

3. Cuts out 95% of frizz

4. Cuts down styling time

5. Lasts 6 weeks

6. It's GOOD for your hair

You're going to want it. And you're gonna want Hillary to do it!

Welcome to silk-fest.



post signature


3 comments:

Connie said...

I'm glad you guys decided it's hot because my hair is doing that now that my color is fading out (;

I'm totally getting that treatment when we move and there's humidity!

Jen said...

Around how much is that treatment? I SO need that!

I can only handle the subtle ombre look.

JD and Hillary Darner said...

The 6 week treatment is about $100 if you have a lot of hair.