Monday, July 12, 2010

WW

Who else is sick of wearing shorts? Blah. Also, my legs really aren't in prime shorts-wearing condition, if you know what I mean {lack of tone, lack of tan, etc.}

This weekend I decided to throw on some old faithfuls {skinny jeans, that is} and roll them up a little so I didn't sweat to death. Good thing we went to the movies and it was a wee bit chilly in the theater.

{We saw Despicable Me; It was hilar! Loved. It.}

My Weekend Wardrobe for this muggy weekend in July consisted of:
Skinny jeans: Gap
best Mustard shoes ever: Last Chance
Cream bauble earrings: Nordstrom (in bp)


post signature


2 comments:

Connie said...

Oooh thank you for the link to that shirt- it's stinking cute! Love the earrings with it too - perfect!

Scott+Tiffany said...

This is one of my fav. WW outfits to date. You look absoultely darling, I'm such a sucker for nautical themes.