Friday, June 11, 2010

Reader Question





Question:

Hey Girls!
I love your blog! I was wondering if you had any advice for me! :) I want to get some product for my hair so I don't have to spend too much time on it! The problem is my hair drys naturally frizzy and wavy! Any suggestions?
Love,
Kourtney



Answer:

Ok I'm sure there are many of you out there wondering the same thing, so we thought we'd post her question. The truth of the matter is, there is no one product that will just magically give you your desired look just by applying it to your hair. Products are out there to aid you in achieving your look without having to work as hard to get it. That said, the best product I've come across for curly/wavy hair is Curls Rock. I use it on all of my clients with Taylor Swift hair! Just use a dime size amount, rub it with your fingers, and apply evenly to the mid-shaft and ends of your hair.

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier is gonna rock your curls! This amplifying cream will define and seperate curls and waves while adding volume,texture and shine.




Enhance your natural texture. Give hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves. Essential oils combined with thermal and environmental protectants nurture curls for a touchable, radiant finish.

No comments: