Sunday, May 16, 2010

two-timing






I know you were so upset that there was no Weekend Wardrobe last week.
Don't fret because I have TWO for your viewing pleasure.
I love me Giant bows, and some boyfriend style. Would you like a tip as far as boyfriends go?
Marry a nice one.
{just kidding, but seriously}
If you're going to wear something loose; pair it with something tight. Two looses don't make a right.
Also. I was husband-less this particular weekend and had no one to take my picture. {don't judge}.


Black and White Ensemble:
Shirt: Chanel
{ok, whatever, F21}
Gray Capris: Nordstrom BP
Gladiator Sandals: Nordstrom

Did I mention that I attended C's makeup class. I took some close up picks so you could see her talent. And I dared her to put red lipstick on me. LOVE it!


Want to see what I got at Ann Taylor?

Pink Creme-de-la Creme Ensemble
Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Ruffly Ruffled Tank: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Earrings: F21

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Pretty in pink for sure. So funny 3 of us were wearing that same shirt in 3 different colors at church. I was even wearing that same skirt.

Natalie said...

Beautiful...both looks! Love the cardigan and ruffle shirt pairing.

P.S. Both of you gals are super skinny! If you don't mind me asking, what are your secrets to staying tiny? Please share! Do you both workout a lot, or are you just naturally blessed for cuteness? :)