Sunday, April 11, 2010

WW Sunday Best

I am mildly bored with my regular day to day outfits. It's time to switch it up. I am excited that skirt and dress weather is among us. This week at church, I opted out of patterned tights for the first time since October. Let's be honest, no one wants to see my albino legs. But don't you worry your pretty little head, I utilized some Fake Bake lotion on these gams before I showed them to the world.

Oh! And did you know that nude colored shoes make your legs look long and dreamy? I need all the help I can get.
Plain White Tee: Gap
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack (love that it came with this waist band that doubles as a belt)
Shoes: Madden Girl
Gold Ring: Vintage
Nail Polish: OPI Panda-Monium Pink



BTW, check out previous posts to get the low-down on how to sign up for the makeup classes that yours truly is hosting, just for you.
{C}

1 comment:

David and Shalynna said...

Darling shoes.

I am obsessed with French music and this song from Carla Bruni is one of my favorites! I'll be honest... I usually hit mute when blogs have music (I don't know why... it's not that I don't like the songs... maybe it's because Oliver is napping during some of my blogging time?) but with this song I actually turned the volume up!