Friday, April 9, 2010

Makeup How-To

Okay. I have been getting many requests to conduct makeup classes. I seem to get asked about this a lot, and although it is something I have done in the past, I have not given much thought about doing it again until recently. I REALLY want to help everyone out there who is makeup challenged. And I am not being sarcastic. I love helping people be pretty. It's my favorite.


So, this is how it is going to work. I am going to teach classes on Friday, May 14, and Saturday, May 15. I will have two classes on each day, with 5 people allowed in each class {Cause I really want to be able to give as much personal attention as I can!!} The class will be ONE HOUR and the cost for each person is {get this} $15!!! I am doing a super-duper cheap special to be able to accommodate everyone who wants help. {Cause like I said, I am a great helper}

The times for the classes are:

Friday, May 14th:
11 am
1 pm

Saturday, May 15th:
10 am
12 pm

If you want to sign up for these classes,
EMAIL me at ourbeautymark@hotmail.com
ASAP with which class you want to attend, in order to reserve your spot. Tell all your friends so you can get in a class together. The classes will be held at my house in Mesa, and I think it is going to be really fun!!

Oh, and I am not done with my attempt to help everyone. I will also be conducting private individual lessons that will include a
makeup consultation/application/lesson/overhaul
for anyone who desires a little more one-on-one attention. This is $80 and I will come to your house for these lessons. Email me and we can work out a time that is best for both of us!


Also, keep checking back for some amazing news regarding Mother's Day gifts
{we have the best idea ever.}

1 comment:

Auburn said...

What a great idea - SO FUN!