Tuesday, April 20, 2010

El Sea






Lauren Conrad.
tincy uhhhbsessed.

So I was flipping through my Glamour mag when I stumble upon. -{CUT!}
let's be honest.

I was anxiously filtering through the pages of my Glamour mag until I reached the interview with LC. And as much as I made fun of Laguna and the Hills (we're being honest here) I secretly wanted to be friends with them. Just a little. So. Back to the interview...I was BEYOND ecstatic when I read-

Glamour: Have you ever tried hair extensions or is this all your own?

LC: Well, I consider it mine because i own it (laughs) but these are all extensions. I chopped all my hair off to my shoulders. I thought I was doing a chic bob. It was so bad. I have the taped-in ones, which are great, because they lie flat when you pull your hair into a pony tail. I couldn't do the individual ones; they feel like bugs!


Ok. First off. Her hair is beautiful and it just makes me feel that much better about myself that it is FAKE FAKE FAKE (honesty). I know what you're thinking- (did {H} really not know she had extensions?) My answer is: 99.9% of the time I can tell when people have extensions. It's a gift really (or bad extension job). BUT I refuse to believe that my idols are anything but au natural. They wake up looking that good, right?
For example, Olivia Palermo (The City). I believe in my heart of hearts that there is not one extension on her stylish head. Courtney thinks I live in a dream world. I refuse to believe otherwise so don't try persuading me.






Secondly. I have done my research and found out that her extensions are a little something they like to call "EasiLengths" that are Damage Free, Reusable, Take approx 30 min to put in and 10 to take out. Sounds like a DREAM. I am in the process of trying to get my professional hands on them. Wish me luck!
PS. LC's wardrobe staple?
"sky high black high heel BDG from Urban Outfitters
they're affordable and i go through them so quickly..."
must get myself to UO ASAP



2 comments:

Jake and Kalli said...

I am tiny bit obsessed too. Although Courtney and I die at her dark mustache. Please tell me you notice it too??

JD and Hillary Darner said...

Hahahaha. Kalli. The poor girl! Do we need to leave her an anonymous fan letter letting her know it's time to get a WAX?! I mean, she has to know right??